Have you really looked at the quality of the products you use for your daily skin care regimen? The very products you put on your skin could be contributing to issues like dryness, fine lines, and aging, as well as dermatological conditions like rosacea or eczema.
At Gago Wellness in Brighton, Michigan, our aestheticians address the needs of sensitive skin with Avène, a line of incredible specially formulated products. Avène offers hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic skin care solutions that can help you achieve your goals for younger, smoother, and softer skin. These products also pair exceptionally well with our specialized treatments for sun protection, and work well on patient skin post-treatment for rapid healing.
What’s so special about Avène products?
Avène provides a variety of skin care products that span the entire spectrum of skin types, as well as specialized products for specific needs or conditions.
Each product is based on anti-inflammatory Avène Thermal Spring Water, sourced from deep within the mountains of France, where water passes through the rocks as it comes to the surface.
On the way, it picks up traces of minerals as well as Aqua Dolomiae, an ancient, beneficial organism that has been proven by research to have regenerative properties.
Restoring skin health with Avène
Avène offers complete skin care regimens for various skin types, including:
- Dry and dehydrated skin and skin that’s vulnerable to eczema. Hypoallergenic Avène products can work to help restore a healthy skin barrier, soothing itching and relieving dryness.
- Oily skin that has frequent breakouts. Avène cleansers can eliminate excess sebum gently, and toners can reduce visible shine and shrink pores for a smooth appearance.
- Rosacea sufferers can find some relief from products designed to reduce swelling and redness while gently cleaning your face and providing a fresh, less prickly feeling.
- Extra-sensitive skin that requires additional sun protection. With Avène, you can protect your sensitive skin from damaging sun rays with products that are free of harsh chemicals and fragrances.
- Aging skin as well as skin that has not yet begun to age. Avène can help renew or protect your complexion with rejuvenating antioxidants like vitamin A compounds such as retinol.
- Acne-prone skin. Avène products are noncomedogenic, designed to clean your face and provide appropriate moisturization without clogging your pores.
Taking the first step toward healthier skin
Avène products include cleansers, moisturizers, exfoliators, and serums for all of these cases and more. The aestheticians at Gago Wellness are experts in all things Avène and can accurately diagnose the care your skin needs.
A consultation can allow them to recommend the right combination of products to deliver optimal results. All Avène product ingredients meet the rigorous cosmetic and pharmaceutical standards for skin care set by the Pierre Fabre Group.
Are you ready to take your skin care regimen to a new level with Avène products? Call the office at 810-315-6862 or book your consultation online today.